Other than “I love you”, another popular phrase couples say the most is “I miss you.” The fact that this is said frequently in a relationship, makes couples wonder how to respond to I miss you” in a way that won’t make it look boring when said and returned. This article will help you with different creative ways to respond to “I miss you.”
Responses to “I miss you” from partners include: I miss you too baby and I can no longer wait to have you back in my arms. My whole body longs for you. I don’t know what I did to deserve such an amazing man/woman.
How to respond to I Miss You: Flirty And Romantic Replies To I Miss You For LDRs
Being in a long-distance relationship can be so hard you miss your partner but you can touch or feel them. Whenever they say they miss you, you wish you can jump over there right away but you can’t. Here is how you should reply when they say they miss you:
1. I would rather kiss you than miss you.
2. I miss all 7 inches of you.
3. Won’t you give me a kiss then?
4. I miss you too. But I miss the smell of your perfume more.
5. Do you miss or do you miss my body? Lol
6. No wonder I felt someone staring at my pictures. It’s been you.
7. Don’t worry I will see you soon.
8. I miss your lips and touch.
9. I hate every minute that I am missing you.
10. Babe I miss you more a tight hug from you would.
11. I miss you too baby, I can no longer wait to have you back in my arms. My whole body longs for you.
12. I don’t know what I did to deserve such an amazing man/woman. Really miss you more than you can imagine.
13. I miss every inch of you.
14. I miss you too! I miss your sexy lips and the way they taste.
15. I measure time by how often I see you and how often I don’t see you.
16. I miss you too babe I wish I can have you in my arms right now.
17. What would you do if I was beside you right now?
18. The only way I can keep my sanity is by staring at your pictures.
19. Baby I am not myself if you are not here with me.
20. The distance between is driving me crazy. I miss you every second of the day.
21. Babe you are the only dinner I want right now.
22. Miss you so much, why do you have to be so far away?
23. Babe I miss you so much. A tight hug from you is all I need right now.
24. I wish I could time travel to where you are right now.
25. I wish I don’t have to wait this long to see you again.
26. Next time we see, I am not letting you go
27. I miss how it feels to be inside of you.
28. I miss you too babe, don’t worry, you are always in my dirty mindset.
29. Though I have my hands, I wish you were here doing it yourself.
30. I can’t get this nasty thought of you out of my head.
31. Days feel like years when you are not here.
32. I crave you.
How To Respond To I Miss You: The Best Responses
Here are some best responses to I miss you and always try to use emojis to add spice to your text.
33. I miss you even more!
34. I think about you all the time.
35. I miss you too honey I never thought I will miss someone this much.
36. Tell me what you miss about me.
37. Every single day is hard without you.
38. I am incomplete without you, that’s how much you mean to me.
49. I miss you! My life is so boring without you here
40. I wish you could see how I have been staring at pictures of you.
41. I miss your smile.
42. I think of you every night and day.
44. All I do is think of you.
44. Babe! I might explode if I don’t see you.
45. Time is so slow when you are not here.
46. You took a piece of my heart with you. Please bring it back.
47. I hope you know I am thinking about you.
48. Missing you is my heart’s way of reminding me that I love you.
49. I want to be where you are.
50. Everything at home reminds me of you.
51. I always forget to forget you no matter how busy I am.
52. The only person who has the key to my heart is you.
53. Guess you I couldn’t stop thinking about work today?
54. Missing you is a way of life to me.
55. It’s your fault that I woke up late. I spent thinking and dreaming of you.
56. I wonder what you have done to me. I can’t get you out of my head.
57. I wish you knew how much I miss you.
58: So excited that I would be seeing you soon.
59. The truth is I miss you so much that I can’t sleep at night.
60. I can’t get you out of my head.
61. I wish I could describe how much I miss you
62. I can’t wait to see you soon.
63. Babe I miss you I am incomplete without you
64. Can you come here already?
65. My world is so void with you around
66. I miss listening to your heartbeat.
67. Baby I miss you so much you are the source of my happiness.
68. What did you do to me? I can’t stop thinking about you I miss you
69. I wish you were here so I could tell you how much you mean to me.
70. I miss how you make me feel when you are here.
71. I miss you so much tell me about your day.
72. I miss you too my world.
73. I miss you so much I have been playing our song all day.
74. I am sniffing your clothes at places just so I can smell you.
75. I would do anything to see you right now.
How to respond to I miss you: Funny replies
76. I know lol!
78. So does everyone. I am a rare gem.
79. I know you can’t do without me.
80. Satan, get behind me.
81. Are you trying to flirt with me?
82. I would miss you too if I were you.
83. Who is this?
84. Really? show me how much you miss me.
85. Sure you do!
86. Well, my cat (name of the cat) misses you a lot.
87. Do you love me so much? Haha
88. Have we met?
89. Yeah I miss you but please come with cash.
90. Just tell me you miss my boobs.
91. Haha someone can not do without me.
92. Okay go and see my parents.
95. Did you miss your way?
96. Of course you do, I am awesome.
97. Pardon me, do I know you?
98. Join the club.
99. Look at my tail, it’s wagging in delight.
100. Why where did you go?
101. Did you try to throw something at me?
102. Found no one cooler than lol!
103. Are you sure?
104. Why? I am not dead yet.
105. Hey! Wrong number.
106. I know you can’t do without me.
107. Please stay in the queue.
108. Sure you do.
109. Are you still alive?
110. Wait, are we still dating?
111. Okay, see ya.
How to respond to I Miss You: Acceptable responses
If you just patched things up with your partner and they say they miss you, these are different ways you can respond:
112. I am sorry for everything, I miss you even more my best friend.
113. The few days we didn’t talk made me realize how much I love you.
114. It is true absence makes the heart grow fonder, I miss you even more now.
115. I miss you too. I was so scared I was going to lose G.
116. That’s so nice to hear. I am glad we are back together
117. You are my world.
118. My life is meaningless without you.
119. I miss you too I promise to be a good boy/girl
120. I miss you with every breath I take.
121. We will catch up on everything I promise
122. I miss you too. I have so much gossip for you
123. I miss how you breathe when you kiss me
124. I would never do anything to hurt you again. I miss you too, my love.
125. Tell me you are sorry again.
126. Do you know I can’t stay angry at you for long?
126. I miss you like an idiot misses the point.
127. I miss you so much, my world.
128. I miss you babe truly you complete me.
129. You are my soul mate. I miss you too.
130. I don’t function well without you.
More best responses to I miss you:
131. I miss sharing meals with you.
132. I miss waking up next to you.
133. I envy the people who get to see you every day.
134. Time stops moving when you are away.
135. When can we watch our favorite show together again?
136. Hey, I miss you terribly.
137. Missing you is my hobby.
138. I miss everything about you.
139. Nothing makes sense when you are not here.
140. I want to be where you are.
141. Missing you is an understatement.
142. I can’t stop thinking about you.
The best response to I miss you (with quotes)
144. “I keep myself busy with things to do, but every time I pause I still think of you.” ―Cecelia Ahern
145. “I want to be with you. It’s as simple and as complicated as that.” ―Charles Bukowski
146. “When you are not at hand to kiss away my fears, I cannot choose but be wretched.” —Byron Caldwell Smith
147. “Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, we ought to be together, you and I.” ―Henry Alford
148. “I have a late conversation with the moon, he tells me about the sun, and I tell him about you.” ―S.L. Gray
149. “I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.” ―JmStorm
150. “I don’t know what they are called, the spaces between seconds – but I think of you always in those intervals.” ―Salvador Plascencia
151. “Rise up, wise up, say it loud. Soul, I will not lie to you. I’m all alone. I’m still missing you, missing you, missing you.” ―Tegan Quin
152. “Missing you sometimes makes me shed tears like a child lost in dark alleys ” ― Osaze Osasenaga
The best response to miss you (with songs)
153. “I’ve been dreamin’ of you
That’s all I do
Driving me insane.”
—Dreamin’ of You, Bob Dylan
154. “Just go back to the places where we used to go and I’ll be there.” —“Always Something There to Remind Me,”
— Naked Eyes
155. “And being apart ain’t easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy of rediscovering you
Oh girl, you stand by me, I’m forever yours, faithfully.”
—Faithfully – Journey
156. “If you miss me once in a while, then I’ll return to you.
I’ll return and fill that space in your heart.”
—The Promise, Tracy Chapman
157. “It hurts, but something survives.
Though it’s undermined, I’d still like to see you sometime.”
— See You Sometime, Joni Mitchell
158. Ain’t no Sunshine – Bill Withers
“Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone
It’s not warm when she’s away
Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone
She’s always gone too long anytime she goes away”
159. “I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy
“No matter what I say or do, there’s just no getting over you.”
160. “If someone said three years from now you’d be long gone, I’d stand up and punch them out.”
—“Who Knew” P!nk
How to respond to I miss you text when you don’t
You can try to be straightforward or try to change the topic don’t be rude and don’t send confusing signals you can respond like these;
- Wow yeah it’s been a while
- Where have you been?
- Yeah long time
- I miss you too
- Thank you
- That’s a kind thing to say.
- Do you? What do you miss?
- Awww… That’s nice of you to say.
- Really? How are you?
How to respond to I miss you from a friend
You can tell him you miss him too in a sweet or funny way since he is your close friend. Tell them something like:
- I miss you too my dear friend.
- I miss our lengthy conversations.
- Thank you and I miss you too. How was your day?
- I miss you, buddy.
- My gist mate I can’t wait to see you again.
- I hope I am seeing you soon.
- Hey hater, how are you doing?
- I know you can’t do without me.
- Time is so slow without you here my best friend.
- Going shopping without you is so awkward.
How to respond to I miss you text from a guy
- I miss you too can’t wait to see you again
- Wwas thinking of you. I am so happy that you texted.
- I miss you too come on let us plan something tonight
- So how are you doing?
- Prove it!
- And I miss you very much!
- I miss your strong arms holding me.
- I miss our early morning walks
- Guess what I made today?
- I think a long right hug.
How to respond to I miss you text from a girl
- I miss you too.
- Can’t wait to see your beautiful smile again.
- I miss your sweet body.
- Home does not feel like home when you are not here.
- I miss the way you say my name.
- Having you by my side is all I want right now.
- I miss you too much for words.
- Baby, I miss playing with your hair.
- What do you miss about me the most?
- I miss tasting your food.
Best responses to I miss you text from an ex:
When you get a text from an ex who ghosted or who treated you badly and you are happy to be without, here are the best responses to those texts:
- You are drunk.
- Stop texting me.
- The person you are missing is no longer available.
- Me too.
- Sorry, but who is this?
- Forget it, we are not getting back together again.
- Then why did you break up with me?
- You will get used to it.
- Good luck with that.
- Do you miss me? Or my body?
Saying I miss you, is almost like saying I love you. That’s why we have helped you gather a lot of ways you can spice up your relationship with sweet responses for “I miss you” without sounding boring.
In case your ex is the one sending you the message, you can either decide not to respond or let them know you don’t miss them too. And when someone you don’t miss sends you a text, try to be direct and don’t send them a confusing reply. Make it plain you don’t feel the same way. If you feel the same way, use the friendly “I miss you” response to reply to them.
Leave a comment