“I just made my boyfriend cry! What should I do?” is it surprising that he is crying? Men do cry, they are humans too.
A neurotransmitter called leucine enkephalin is released when we cry, which helps us reduce the pain we feel. The same neurotransmitter enhances the feeling of happiness, so when you cry from happiness it makes you even feel happier
So if he is crying it is because of what you have done or said to him, sweet or hurtful, and he was unable to hold his tears back like men usually do. So now what do you do when you make your boyfriend cry?
If you made your boyfriend cry, it means that you must have hurt his feelings or they hurt you and feel guilty. Men don’t just cry except when they are hurt. So if he is crying, the best thing for you to do is to apologize. If he looks like he is not ready to hear your apology yet, you can show how sorry you are. This will make him realize you feel sorry for making him cry.
I have made my boyfriend cry a few times, though most of the time I didn’t mean to, my actions made him cry. Whenever I do that, I have to do things to get him up again and forget what I did.
I am going to share tips on what to do when you make him cry, what it means when he is crying and how to make him cry “sweet tears.”
What it means when my boyfriend cry
Your boyfriend can cry for various reasons depending on the situation. When a guy cries it can either mean he is hurt, sad or feeling emotional.
If you did something to hurt him, he is crying because what you did was hurtful.
If maybe you sent him an emotional text and he is crying then you just managed to touch the girlie side of him and that text must be really sweet to make him cry.
You can do something nice for your boyfriend too and this can also make him cry.
So if he is crying randomly, then something must have happened. Guys usually don’t shed tears easily so you have to walk to him and try to get him to tell you what’s going on.
What should I do when my boyfriend cry
What you do when your boyfriend cries depends on what is making him cry.
If you hurt him, you can apologize and try to make him forgive and forget what you have done.
For instance, there was a time I was so close to a male friend of mine that my boyfriend didn’t know that we texted all day and all night. I am so used to this guy that I didn’t have time for my boyfriend.
When my boyfriend found out about this guy through the text we had, he thought I was cheating on him. He got angry and the next thing I saw he started crying. I realized what I have done as he was so hurt.
So what I did was apologize then stopped talking to my friend without my friend knowing something happened. I was able to save my relationship and my friendship too but it was very difficult for me to handle.
In essence what I am trying to say is that, if you made your boyfriend cry by hurting him you have to apologize and show efforts to change. You get me?
When your boyfriend is crying because of something sweet you did for them or said to them, then that’s something good. You can continue to say more sweet things that would create lovely memories.
What it means when a boy cries for a girl
If a guy cries for a girl, it might mean he is really in love with her and has invested in her, both emotionally and otherwise.
So if he is crying for you, maybe because of something you did, it means you hurt him so bad that he could no longer contain his emotions as men usually do. When a man cries for you it means he loves you.
When a man is crying for a girl it also means that he wants her in his life and does care about her. He has a strong feeling for you and cannot live with the fact that he is going to lose you. That is why is not ashamed to show you the weak side of him. So you can believe how much you mean to him.
When a guy cries for a girl they are asking out, and she is not accepting their proposal it means he is crying because he is in pain.
When we want something and we can’t get it, it causes us so much pain that we might end up crying. So if he is crying it means he wants you so much and he is so hurt that he can’t have you.
Though some men can fake tears to beg for your love. You can easily spot fake tears if you are observant.
How to make my boyfriend cry over a heart-melting text from me
To Make a guy cry; you have to be able to compose a text that can melt his heart. Something that you know can make him feel special. Guys can go soft when you send them an assurance text. A message saying you are going to be with them through thick and thin.
They get soft when they know they can trust you. Guys go soft when you appreciate them, when you tell them how much you can’t do without them. And they absolutely love it when you tell them you miss them & you love them.
Here are (15) heart-melting texts I found on the net that can help you make him cry;
- Honey, thank you so much for your contribution to my life. So glad I got a man like you
- I’m emotional when I think about you, the sweetest man I have ever seen in my life. I can rely on you in any situation, I have a belief that you won’t ever cheat on me. I love you, honey.
- Honey, I know life is hard now, I promise you that no matter what happens I am going to be with you till the end and I know we are going to make it together. cheers! to future rich couples Lol!
- Your presence in my life has made me the happiest woman in the world
- I know I’m the only girl in your life and I want to let you know that you’re also the only man in my life. I can’t stop thinking about you, I love you so much, honey.
- Sometimes, it feels so untrue. It feels like I’m in my fairytale or a dream. I can’t imagine that I’m yours, and you’re mine. Thanks for making this union work.
- Every day opens up another page of our beautiful story. We have the pen in our hands, let’s write something beautiful.
- You’re more than just my boyfriend, my best friend. You’re always there when I need you the most, and I can always count on you.
- I have been struggling to find the right words for you. I love you so much and am so blessed to have you in my life. Every time I see you a smile adorns my face and a skip appears in my step. You brighten my day and make me a better person. You are my soulmate and everything I could ever want.
- love you more than the world. Wherever I go, whatever happens, I will always love you. I can’t live without you.
- As much as I try to logically understand why you are perfect, nothing in this world makes sense if you are not in it. I don’t know how or why you stick around, but I’m glad you do. I love you if that means anything anymore.
- You made me cry for the first time in so many years. Your love is so powerful and touching my heart, I love you so very much. I’m beyond grateful that we met and that we found each other – you bring me such joy with your loving arms, incredible kisses, and your very presence. I’m and will always be happy and amazed that we’re together and I love you!
- You never cease to amaze me. You are kind, compassionate, thoughtful, and stunningly gorgeous! I love every second that I spend with you and all of my free time is spent already planning our future together. I can’t wait to marry you someday and make you mine forever! You are the love of my life
- I feel so great when I look at your eyes, you have the most beautiful eyes in the world. I am thankful to you for being that loyal and caring, you are the best man I have ever seen in my life, I love you so much, dear.
Is it okay for my boyfriend to cry?
It is okay for men to cry. Your boyfriend is human and we cry when we get emotional or hurt.
Though men prefer to go in their room and cry so people won’t think they are weak. Sometimes they can’t hold it. If they let their guard down in front of you, it means he cares so much about you. He sees you as part of him now. His pillar and anchor.
How to know if it’s tears of joy or sadness
When someone is crying for joy, you are going to catch them with a little smile now & then. That’s why they usually use the phrase “I have something in my eyes”. This is to let you know they might even feel embarrassed for having to cry in a happy moment. But that’s emotions we can’t control.
Our eyes can’t stop tearing when we are have longed for something for so long and finally, we get it and are happy. There is sure going to be massive tears of joy and gratitude
A father crying for a daughter getting married is happy. He is sad that his daughter has been taken away from him but he is also mighty proud to see his daughter married.
We can also cry when we have been longing to see someone and we finally see them. So tears of joy are usually associated with happiness.
For tears of sadness, the person is going to be down and will be weeping & wailing the pain away.
Sad tears are usually heavy and happy tears are usually a drop.
Is it normal that I am turned on when my boyfriend cries?
If you are always turned on by your boyfriend’s tears, it might mean that you are Dacryphilia. People who are Dacryphilia get turned on when people are crying or sobbing close to them.
So it does not mean that you are abnormal. Everyone has weird stuff that turns them on.
If you are turned on when your boyfriend cries it can be a normal reason because when we see people we love in pain our body starts to react and our brain thinks how best to comfort them. This can trigger your body to get turned on. But this does not happen all the time.
My boyfriend cries when we argue, why?
If your boyfriend is always crying when you are arguing it means that you are a stronger person than him emotionally so his crying is his way of telling you he is tired of arguing, if you can just stop it will mean a lot to him. You have to be a stronger person and try to control the whole situation.
If he is always crying, it might also be that you always say hurtful words to him when you are angry and arguing with him.
If this happens you have to stop immediately and apologize and mind the things you say out of anger.
Why do guys cry over breakup?
A guy will cry over a breakup when he has finally realized what he has lost. They start to have an emotional meltdown and the fact that they can’t have your back will hurt them more.
This can make them feel so bad that they can’t help but cry.
Guys are very emotional beings. The only thing is that they are very good at hiding their emotions and because they are human they are going to let their guard down sometimes and cry.
If you made him cry it means he was hurt. If he is crying because of you it means he loves you.
When you make him cry, always apologize and try to not do it again. When you allow a man to keep hurting to the extent of crying, he is going to leave you someday.